Home Staging and Selling a Home "Making It Work"
1. To educate students on the benefits of home staging
2. To give students an understanding of what home staging is and why it’s important for selling a home
3. To help students learn techniques on how to stage their home through lecture, examples and case study.
4. To learn that staging is a powerful marketing tool for realtors and sellers alike
5. To have staging be seen as an industry standard for real estate professionals
WHAT IS HOME STAGING AND WHAT IS NOT HOME STAGING
THE IMPORTANCE OF CURB APPEAL
WHAT WORKS WHEN STAGING PROPERLY?
COLORING THE HOME AND A CLEAN HOME IS A SALEABLE HOME
OUT OF DATE AND ITEMS TO BE ADDRESSED- QUICK MAKEOVERS AND QUICK FIXES
DETERMINING THE MOTIVATION OF THE SELLER- WHAT IS ENOUGH
INVOLVING THE SELLER IN A WIN, WIN STRATEGY... SUMMARY AND PRICING PROPERLY
Check out a Recent Realtor Article and Video on Home Staging Click Here!!!
including all handouts/manual-
Date and time of Course: TO BE ANNOUNCED
This is a Professional Development Class for Realtors. It is NOT a course for Real Estate Continuing Education. However, many realtors have found courses in Home Staging of benefit to marketing a home for sale. We will explain the process and implementation of the Home Staging Process, as set forth above, in the outline.
North American Association Network- Home Staging Division
1461-16 Lakeland Avenue
Bohemia, NY 11716 631-567-6776
It is a Professional Development Class, in which individuals who attend the course will be offered A Listing in Our Home Staging Yellowpages
Creative Home Staging offers three levels of
home staging service:
1. Home Staging Consultation
We access the space environment and take digital pictures of every aspect as well as to evaluate the
existing decoration, the placement of furniture and accessories in each room. We prepare a thorough,
written analysis for the client. Our checklist tells the exactly what the client needs to do. It helps to de-clutter
and edit your home so buyers see the special features of your home.
2. Partial Staging
This is for an occupied home. After our initial consultation and analysis, we help you reorganize, rearrange and
redecorate your home utilizing as many of your existing furniture and accessories to create a fresh new look in
your home. We'll spruce up your existing pieces, or perhaps buy new or "borrow" things from other rooms.
We can purchase and/or lease new accessories and/or furniture according to your budget.
3. Full Staging
For unoccupied or vacant homes we can perform a full staging, where we bring in our own furniture, lighting,
plants and other accessories such as framed art, rugs, and decorative objects to enhance the attractiveness of
the house and to enhance the overall environment and drawing attention to the special features of the home
while de-emphasizing any flaws.
CREATIVE HOME STAGING WORK ON STEPS:
- Client meeting to review lifestyle
- Assess current home/space environment
- Recommendations are made for removal
of the surplus furniture, accessories,
personal items and clutters
- Evaluate the photos taken on each
emphasize spaces during the initial
consultation to pick a focal point.
- Design functional furniture and accessory
plans within the budget with a selection
from “Rental” inventory of Furniture,
plants, pictures, lamps and accessories.
- One day redecorating and rearranging
- Repositioning furniture and artwork to
create focus and balance
- Highlight home’s interior feature through
appropriate use of lighting, furniture
arrangement and accessories.